El Ed 324 Course Outcomes
Throughout this course, the students will:
- Compare and contrast management theories and approaches to classroom management.
- Identify ways to prevent management problems.
- Describe practical approaches for management interventions or ways of addressing problems that arise.
- Identify the components of an effective learning environment.
- Identify practices and strategies of a democratic classroom.
- Explore ways to motivate children using effective motivational theories.
- Formulate a personal management philosophy.
- Create a classroom management plan.
- Describe how needs of diverse learners are met in various components of management.
- Identify management approaches that align with the vision of the McKay School of Education and the Educator Preparation Program.