Music Dance Theatre Choreographic Styles
Music Dance Theatre Styles
1. Be able to reproduce specific Music Theatre dance styles with clarity. Sequences to be mastered will come from a variety of sources – instructor, guests, and fellow students.
MDT Choreographer or Style Specialization
2. Acquire knowledge on a specific historical or current Music Theatre choreographer or appropriate style that is pertinent in the field of Music Theatre.
Professional Auditioning Techniques
3. Increase better understanding of techniques used for professional auditioning.
4. Gain specific skills to produce original choreography that can be used in Musical Theatre.
Religion and Music Theatre
5. Develop more understanding of a relationship between religion and the role of Music Theatre in culture and society.