Problem Solving applying Math and Science
1) An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
Design and Contemporary Issues
2) An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
3) An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
Ethics, Faith and Sustainability
4) An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
5) An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
Experiments and Data
6) An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
Life-long Learning and Service
7) An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.