Contemporary Modern Dance, Technique and Theory 2
Appreciating the Human Body
1. Articulate a knowledge and appreciation of the human body regarding physical function, spirituality, and as a tool of expressivity.
2. Demonstrate increased technical ability in the areas of:
- dance performance skills
- applying the Patterns of Total Body Connectivity
- kinesthetic awareness of body alignment
Elements of Dance
3. Demonstrate knowledge, fundamental control, and application of the elements of dance (as defined by the BEST and BESS vocabularies).
4. Articulate an appreciation for dance as an art form.