International Student Orientation
|Hours||1.0 Credit, 1.0 Lecture, 0.0 Lab|
|Note||For international students.|
|Taught||Fall Term 1, Winter Term 1|
Awareness of services
1. Students will become familiar with the staff of International Student and Scholar Services and the services provided.
2. Students will become familiar with the academic resources and support services available on campus.
3. Students will understand their responsibility regarding the visa regulations required to maintain F-1 status in the United States.
4. Students will gain a greater understanding of the US culture and express an appreciation for their own culture.
5. Students will feel more integrated into the BYU community.