Human Resource Management
Describe the major theories, concepts, and research findings in the fields of organizational behavior and human resource management.
Applying Knowledge of Human Resource Management
Demonstrate how to create selected HR policies and practices and explain how to administer them.
Contribute to the effective performance of a team as the team leader or a group member.
Diagnosing and Solving Organizational Problems
Apply OBHR knowledge and demonstrate the ability to diagnose and solve organizational problems.
MSM -- IT Literacy
- Using data for managerial decision-making
- Data storage and extraction
- Computer skills
MSM -- Critical Thinking
- Using information in organizational issues
- General strategic thinking
- Adapting to change
- Interpreting business data
MSM -- Communication
- Composing text
- Oral presentations
- Communication skills
MSM -- Ethics
- Applying frameworks to resolve ethical dilemmas
- Individual influences on ethical judgments
- Applying personal values in ethical decisions
- Discussing moral dilemmas effectively