Applied Behavior Analysis in Education
Understanding human behavior
1. Describe approaches for explaining and analyzing occurrences of human behavior.
Using data to identify and target problem behaviors
2. Describe data collection and principles of using data to target and replace behaviors.
3. Describe principles of stimulus control, consequences, and differential reinforcement.
Functional behavior analysis
4. Use functional behavior assessment to determine the function of behavior and to develop replacement behaviors.
Behavior intervention plans
5. Use functional behavior assessment data to design behavioral intervention plans.