Assessment and Evaluation of Students with Exceptional Needs
Principles and standards for ethical assessment
1. Describe assessment terminology, ethics, legal provisions, regulations, program standards, and procedures.
Administer and interpret formal assessments
2. Select, describe, administer, and interpret formal nonbiased assessments.
3. Describe informal assessments and applications for various disabilities.
Assessment and determining special education services
4. Describe the use of assessment results for determining special education services.
Assessment and individualized education programs (IEP)
5. Use assessment results in creating individualized education programs.