Social and Behavioral Strategies for Students with Mild/Moderate Disabilities
Components of schoolwide positive behavior support
1. Describe and define the components of school-wide positive behavior support, its relationship with risk and protective factors, and multicultural issues.
Positive learning environments
2. Describe how to organize an effective classroom management system for all students.
Address social behavior
3. Describe assessment and instruction to address the social needs of individuals and groups of students.
Least Restrictive Behavioral Interventions (LRBI)
4. Describe the various components and appropriate use of Utah's Least Restrictive Behavioral Interventions (LRBI).
Positive behavior support in classrooms
5. Demonstrate principles and practices of positive behavior support in the classroom, including LRBI and multi-level evidence-based practices.
- Social and Behavioral Strategies for Students with Severe Disabilities
- Effective Teaching Strategies for Students with Mild/Moderate Disabilities
- Practicum: Teaching Students with Mild/Moderate Disabilities
- Practicum in Secondary Education: Mild/Moderate Disabilities
- Student Teaching: Students with Mild/Moderate Disabilities