Neuromechanics of Movement
Nervous and Musculoskeletal Systems Interaction
1. Understand how the nervous and musculoskeletal systems interact during movement.
Apply Basic Principles to Model Human Movement
2. Apply basic principles of system dynamics, robotics, and control to model human movement.
Simulate Human Movement
3. Use programming and numerical methods to simulate human movement.
Motor Learning and Planning
4. Understand, model, and/or simulate motor learning and planning.
5. Learn, create, and share a hands-on project related to motor control.